Top Malay Language Course | Learn with one of the best online courses. ✓ Find out more & Start directly with a free demo!
The Malay online course offered is a comprehensive and convenient way to master the Malay language. Designed for learners of all levels, from beginners to advanced speakers, this course provides a flexible and engaging learning experience.
With a focus on practical conversation skills, grammar, and vocabulary, you’ll quickly gain the confidence to communicate effectively in Malay. The interactive lessons and multimedia resources make learning enjoyable and efficient, allowing you to progress at your own pace.
Malay Language Course – Learn more & see for yourself with the free Malay demo version
Join our Malay online course today and embark on a rewarding journey towards fluency in one of the world’s most beautiful languages.
Are you looking for an Malay language course that…
- …adapts to your individual pace?
- …offers deep language immersion?
- …provides active and interactive exercises?
- …gives you boundless flexibility in learning?
Then this language course is right for you!
With our Malay language course, you can learn much faster than you would with traditional language courses.
What makes our Malay language course so special?
- After about three months you will have learnt the core Malay vocabulary. At which point, you will be at level A2 of the Common European Framework of References.
- You only need to learn for about 15-20 minutes per day.
- The intelligent educational software gives you a daily task everyday. Thus you learn with the highest possible efficiency.
- Even without installation you learn very user-friendly. Even for laymen it’s easy to use the Malay language course.
- The learning methods are tailored to your learning style. So having fun whilst learning is guaranteed.
The Learning Methods
Embarking on a new language journey has never been this efficient. With our unique long-term memory learning method, you can comfortably grasp a new language in the shortest time possible. Imagine being able to communicate fluently after just a few weeks of engaging with the course. To keep your motivation high and the learning curve consistent, we offer varied daily tasks coupled with a diverse set of learning methodologies. But that’s not all! Dive into our 17-Minute-Language learning community where you can connect with like-minded enthusiasts and forge friendships with fellow learners.
The Content of the Malay Language Course
Venturing into the Malay language is an enriching experience. With our Malay-basis course, you’ll master a foundational vocabulary of over 1,300 words. These aren’t just isolated words; thanks to our dialog texts and expressive phrases, each word is contextualized within relevant themes. This ensures that you’re not just memorizing words, but understanding them within full sentence structures. Further, all our content, be it texts or vocabulary, is delivered by native speakers, guaranteeing that you learn the language authentically. Beyond vocabulary, the course introduces new grammar aspects with each exercise, ensuring a comprehensive grasp of the language.
Reap the Benefits Post the Basic Course
Imagine the possibilities once you’ve mastered the basics:
- Whilst Traveling: Traverse through the scenic landscapes of Malaysia with the confidence that you can understand and fluently converse with the locals. A journey where language isn’t a barrier but a bridge to richer experiences.
- At Work: Amplify your career prospects. Fluent Malay can open doors to promotions and career advancements. Your linguistic prowess could also enable you to work in Malaysia, either immediately or in the future.
- During Leisure: Revel in the cinematic world of Malay movies and TV shows. Dive into the literary universe with Malay books.
- In Relationships: Expand your social circle, flirt confidently in Malay, or if you’re in a bilingual relationship, connect deeper with your partner through seamless communication.
- Brain Health Benefits: A higher education level isn’t just a certificate; it’s a ticket to a better quality of life and increased life expectancy. Moreover, engaging with multiple languages has been linked to cognitive benefits. Studies indicate that language learners are at a lower risk of conditions like dementia and Alzheimer’s in their golden years.
So, are you ready to embrace the Malay language and unlock a world of opportunities?
Learn Malay anywhere and at anytime of day or night
As diverse as individuals are, so are their preferred styles of learning. When choosing the right language course, you should also think carefully about what kind of course is right for you.
- Do I prefer to learn at home?
- Do I prefer to learn on the go – in the bus or on the train?
- Do I prefer to learn outside in the garden?
- Or do I prefer to learn whilst I travel?
But even if you’ve decided, there is still the question in which occasion do you like to learn best?
- Do I learn best in my home-office?
- Do I learn best in the kitchen whilst cooking?
- Do I learn best during a relaxing bath?
- Or do I learn best at night in bed?
Breakfast in peace whilst learning a new language
And then the last question is, when are you most likely to have the time to learn?
- Does it fit in best in the morning at breakfast?
- Does it fit in during lunch break at the office ?
- Does it fit in on the bus ride home from uni?
- Or does it fit in at the cafe, whilst waiting for a date?
But why do I have to decide anyway? Is there not a Malay language course with which you can learn anywhere, at anytime? No matter where in the world I find myself?
Yes, there is such a language course out there. We have found this course and would like to introduce it to you.
Learn Malay in the open air
The success of your ‘Mission to learn Malay` stands or falls with the course you chose. On the internet and in bookstores you will find numerous Malay language courses with a variety of learning methods and in all price ranges.
But which Malay language course is the right one for you?
I also asked myself this question over a year ago, when I was looking for a suitable Malay course for myself.
Learn Malay from your sofa
I decided on a online course, which I can introduce and recommend to you with the best conscience.
You can buy the Malay online course within seconds and can start straight away. It doesn’t matter if you want to start on a weekday, in the middle of the night or on the weekend.
There are language courses for beginners and the more advanced, business courses and express courses.
Either learn at bedtime or right after getting up.. Also learn Malay in your bed
The key question when choosing the right course is : “How, when and where can (and will) I use this?”
A classic Malay course taught locally at the community college or by a private tutor is very inflexible and thus excludes you from flexible learning. With the online course you can learn from any computer in the world that has an internet connection. The course data and your learning progress are saved online. This Malay course is available everywhere and at all times.
Use your lunch break at work to learn Malay
This online course is different from other language courses:
- After only three months you will already have a large Malay basic vocabulary (level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference).
- Your daily learning time is only about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Learn at home, in the office or on the go with your computer, laptop, iPad or Android Tablet.
- All exercises in the course will be predefined everyday, in order to achieve maximum efficiency in learning.
- The online course is easy to use and understand even for laymen and the learning methods are tailored for each type of learner offering lots of fun.
You can also access the online course on business trips and learn Malay with your tablet-PC
The proven learning methods:
- Thanks to the unique long-term memory-learning method you will learn Malay in no time and you can soon entertain in Malay fluently.
- The varied daily tasks and the wide range of learning methods will motivate you everyday to continue to learn.
“What exactly is this long-term memory learning method?”
Thanks to the long-term memory learning method you will learn Malay according to the latest findings from research on learning. The vocabulary is queried again and again according to a precise daily rhythm. If you have known a word for several days in a row, it is in your long term memory. A word that you don’t know anymore goes back to the beginning of the loop.
The Malay course is suitable for all ages. Train your brain and prevent dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
What makes this course so flexible in comparison to other language courses?
Everyday new vocabulary is added. Your vocabulary is growing day by day. You are the one who decides how much vocabulary you learn a day.
But it’s not just the number of vocabulary you can choose. You can also decide the daily learning methods.
Do you have very little spare time? Then you can have the vocabulary displayed by multiple choice.
If you have lots of time, you can type the vocabulary in yourself. So, you can also learn the spelling.
Even in the smallest place you can learn Malay with this online course.
Other Malay language courses for al learning levels:
Helpful language learning tipps:
- The different ways of learning languages
- Learning vocabulary successfully
- Motivated language learning
- It is so easy to train your understanding of a language at the same time
- Learning languages quickly? – Is it possible?
- The different types of learners when learning languages
- About countries and languages
Malay language Courses in other learning languages:
- Ich komme aus Deutschland – Hier geht es zu dem Malaysisch Sprachkurs in deutscher Ausgangssprache
- I’m a native English speaker – Click here to get to the web based Malay Course for beginners
- Jag är född i Sverige! – Klikka här för att komma till Språkkursen i malaysiska för både nybörjare och mer avancerade elever
- Jeg har Norsk som morsmål – Her kommer du direkte til Malaysisk språkkurs for nybegynnere og viderekommende
- Ik kom uit Nederland – Hier is de link naar de Maleise taalcursus met Nederlands als uitgangstaal